New Years Resolutions
For the past few years I haven't bothered with New Years Resolutions. What for I figured? This year for some reason I feel different. I don't know if my resolutions will last, but I feel like I need to make some improvements in my life. My main resolutions are to stay more on top of the housework and not make Eli do everything, to of course get my weight under control, and to be more active. I've been working on these for the past week so far. I'm happy to report that I'm 4.8 lbs closer to my goal weight I set with my mom for the trip. I've gone cross country skiing once this week. I signed up for the Freeze Yer Gizzard 5k next weekend. The laundry is all done and put away and I've set up a system for keeping on top of it! At least my resolutions are on track.


1 Comments:
Sounds great! Congratulations on the weight loss, I know it isnt easy. Stick with it, you know you can do it. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home