Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day Three...still no scale.

Maybe the dead battery was a sign that I'm not supposed to weigh myself every day. The IOUSA movie was only playing in Eagan, which is a 45 minute drive from our house in good traffic, but we wanted to see the 6:45 showing so we left the house right after work. Eli's mom and stepdad live in Eagan so we stopped by their house before the movie to drop off some cardboard that Eli's mom wanted for her art projects and to borrow a saw from Eli's step-dad that we need to use to install our hardwood floors. We quick got something to eat, and the went to the movie. Afterwards we went to Menards to get some stuff, but I forgot I needed the battery. Do they sell the little disk shaped batteries at Menards anyway? Well not a whole lot to write about today, since I already wrote about the excitement of last night. I need to remember to bring my glasses to work tomorrow. All of the computer work that I have been doing lately has been giving me some serious headaches. They seem to go away when I get home though. I wonder am I just allergic to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home