Thursday, January 15, 2009

Been Keeping Busy...

Well blog I've been trying to keep busy and keep an upbeat attitude about everything. Its working so far. I've been bringing in more bankruptcy business at work so I'm hoping that things are going to work out. I've also got some other things in the hopper and got some news yesterday career wise that was good. Don't want to tell what it was just yet so as not to jinx it. So keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I'll be ok in the job situation.

I'm still on the wagon for weight loss, I'm 5.6 lbs towards my goal. Yeah me!

This weekend we are going up to the Falls for Icebox Days. We're doing the Freeze Yer Gizzard Blizzard run. Glad its not supposed to be as cold on Saturday as it has been for the past few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home