Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Back!

For anyone who still may be reading this blog. Sorry for the long hiatus. I have been super busy at work as of late. I actually have a week now where I don't have any court appearances or deadlines to meet. I plan on getting organized and trying to get ahead of the game.

I have of course totally fell off the wagon as far as eating goes. I met with the dietitian again last week. She and I came up with a plan to get motivated again. She told me to try some recipes at cookinglight.com. We looked over a few things and I'm pretty excited to try some. I know its not really my style, but I think I am going to just sit down and really plan meals for the week. I think that will help instead of just flying by the seat of my pants. I'm not so good at that!

I know that this sounds silly since eating good should be a lifetime thing, but I think if I can look at things in a shorter time period, it might help. I've decided to really commit to weight loss for the next 6 months. I'll see where I'm at at the end of the 6 months and then reevaluate from there.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Kathryn said...

Took you long enough to write an update! Sometimes shorter term goals are easier to achieve, not because they are, just because we THINK they are. :) Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home