Back on the Wagon
So today is the first day of a new month and my commitment to getting healthier. I am sure gonna miss those McDonalds breakfast burritos. I didn't want to look and see how bad they were. I mean really how bad can a little sausage burrito be? I just looked and its 300 calories with 16 grams of fat!! WOW! I'm so much better off with my peanut butter toast. I'm not planning on joining weight watchers again or anything like that. I'm going to focus on exercise and on getting in my protein. I also want to try and find some resources around for people who have had gastric bypass and are struggling. I can't be the only one out there. Plus I'm totally going to step up my walking. Walking shoes, here I come!


2 Comments:
i have a friend at work who is a nutrionist. she does consulting if you are interested. She is such a fun person. :)
Good for you! I know - McDonald's breakfast is super addicting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home