Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I got a new Job!

So its ok to let my career news out of the bag. I have been hired by the firm of Butler, Huson, and Allen in St. Paul. I am technically starting tomorrow for an afternoon of work, but won't actually be moving over there until Monday morning. I'm really excited to be working there. They are an established firm with a good reputation. I think it will be a good move for me.

The diet is going pretty good. I'm down 10.2 lbs. Weekdays are usually pretty good for me, but its the weekends that I have trouble with. My plan for the week days are drink as much water as possible, and just eat three meals. This works well, but on the weekends it is much harder to do. I've also been invited to eat at people's houses on the weekends where dessert is served and I cannot say no to dessert. So I'm finding that I lose significant amounts during the week and then have a small gain over the weekend. Thats frustrating. I wish I could maintain during the weekends instead.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2009 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Laura Martin said...

Tif, Congratulations on the new job! I'm so happy for you!!!

 
At February 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Tif! Congrats, that is excellent news. :) I hope the new job goes well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home