Pants...
I think I've solved my issue with pants. Last week I went to the outlet mall with my cousin Natalie. She wanted to stop in at the Gap Outlet. I have not really seriously shopped at Gap since I was in high school. I don't know really know why. I think I've just felt that the clothes weren't that great and were kind of expensive. While I was at the Gap Outlet, I noticed that they actually had pants above a size 16. I was pretty surprised to see that. I figured what the heck, I might as well try on their pants. Well low and behold they turned out to be just what I was looking for. I ended up getting a pair of black ones and camel colored ones. I also found a couple of pairs of capri pants if it ever warms up enough to wear them!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home