Thursday, March 19, 2009

My face or a pepperoni pizza?

So now that I have a fancy new job with a nice window view, I have been wearing more make up to work. When I don't, I totally cringe when I look at myself in the florescent lighted bathroom. The bad thing about this makeup wearing has been that I'm starting to break out like a 16 year old teenager! What the heck??? Acne at 30 geesh! I have been fortunate enough to have a great complexion all throughout my teen years. I never had to do anything. So here I am at 30 buying expensive makeup Lancome and Este Lauder with fancy anti aging soaps only to wake up in the morning looking like yes, a pepperoni pizza!

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Kathryn said...

Enough about pizza face, no one thinks you have a pizza face! :) All I can think about is Thai food lol. Write a thai blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home