You should listen to your friends...
Today was the first day of my new job at Butler, Huson & Allen P.A. I really liked it. I have gone from a really cold office to a stifling hot office. I think I prefer the hot office, but I'm wondering whats the deal? Why can't I get a normal temperature office?
Last week I went shopping for new pants with Karen and Kathryn. While we were at the Jones of New York outlet, I found a pair of pants that I liked. Kathryn told me that I shouldn't buy them because they were too baggy in the butt and that $70 was too much to spend on baggy butt pants, especially when you are on a diet. Karen agreed with her. I bought the pants anyway. I thought they looked good from the front and figured that if I continued to lose weight that I could sell them on e-bay and make some money back. Baggy butt was ok as long as the legs weren't too tight.
Well I wore the pants today and discovered that...well I'm allergic to them. Yes thats right I'm allergic to $70 pants. Towards the end of the day I noticed that my legs were burning. When I got home I asked Eli if it was possible to be allergic to pants. He didn't seem surprised and said yeah lots of people are allergic to wool, are the pants wool? I figured they were polyester. However, I went to the bathroom, took my pants off and looked at my legs. Thats right rash all over! The pants, 41% wool. I've never had that kind of reaction to wool before and actually really liked my wool gloves when I went to the boundary waters. So I asked Eli about it more, and he said that being hot, the scratchy wool must have irritated my skin. Also, the baggy butt got worse through out the day. Moral of the story, LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS!!


3 Comments:
Take them back and see if they will at least give you a store credit. You can't have pants that you get a rash from
Sad! I agree, you should try to take them back...
I didnt know you bought them!! HAHA. Good moral to this story. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home