Saturday, September 20, 2008

Why am I so darn lazy??

Ok so today is Saturday and its just after 3:00. I had big plans to get all of this housework done, but I haven't really done much. Don't get me wrong I am making progress. I actually got out of bed and was at the gym at around 10:00. I came home and was hungry so ate some leftovers from last nights dinner at Chevy's in front of the TV and didn't leave the TV for hours. I think that the inventors of DVR might just be evil. The great thing about a DVR is that you can record the shows that you like and watch them anytime and fastforward through all the commercials. The only problem is that there are so many shows that I want to watch. I'm totally a reality tv junkie. I've got several episodes of Ace of Cakes, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Project Runway, Top Design, Girls Next Door, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels to watch. I think that I have a lot of these because they are shows that I like, but not ones that I have to watch right away. For instance I really like Tabatha's Salon Makeover and Biggest Loser so those don't stay on the DVR for very long. Which reminds me I totally wanted to blog about Biggest Loser. I think that they are resorting to picking good looking fat girls. I thought to myself as I was watching the show that these women are totally beautiful, but have a little extra weight. I can't believe that Biggest Loser which is supposed to be for not so attractive people to get skinny has resorted to finding the best looking fat chicks. Anyone else think this? Alright I'm digressing about my being lazy. I decided that today I was going to make sure to get all of the laundry done today. I still had piles of laundry in the laundry room from all of the sheets that were used when my house was Hotel Wolter during Bryce's wedding. I guess I just figured that since we weren't having any guests stay over for a while then we didn't need to get all of the laundry done right away. Well I have decided that I'm tired of finding nasty smelling surprises in my house. Remember last weekend how Eli ran the half marathon in Chicago? Well I guess I didn't mention that he ran it in what was left of Hurricane Ike. Chicago had record flooding that weekend and really high winds. Eli got soaked and I got soaked standing outside for almost three hours watching the half marathon. After the half marathon we went back to our hotel and put our wet clothes in the plastic laundry bag from the hotel took a hot shower and then left for home. We took that bag of wet clothes and threw it in the laundry room and promptly forgot about it. Well during my push to get all the laundry washed today, I found the bag and of course it STUNK! Wet clothes in a plastic bag get moldy GROSS! I had to watch them twice just to make sure that they had gotten clean. I've had it with nasty smelling surprises. This house is staying clean from now on. me honest folks. By the way I have to mention that I am SSSOOOO excited for tonight. Our friends Dave and Jessica got the new Rock Band 2 and we are going over to their house to play. I LOVE that game!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home