Monday, September 22, 2008

I am a Guitar Hero III god!

On Saturday night Eli and I were invited over to our friends Dave and Jessica's house to play the new Rock Band 2. Yes folks the band was back together. I love the game Rock Band. I think it may be because its not impossible to play, especially if you are doing the singing and know the words to the song. Its very interactive because there are four players, and its not boring to watch if you aren't one of the four players. It fact it can be down right fun to watch your friends make fools of themselves. I was a great fan of the 90's alternative back in the day. Rock Band 2 has lots of fun songs from the 90's. I took great pleasure in singing badly most of my favorites. My efforts deemed me "rageful". Can I help it that all the songs I loved in the 90's were "rageful"? I didn't write them. I'm sure if they were about happy things I would have liked them too. I decided that playing the guitar part or the bass part on easy in Rock Band was just too boring and easy for me, so I bumped myself up to medium. I did fairly well on the medium so on Sunday I decided that I must play Guitar Hero on the Wii at home. I wanted to see if I could play the medium level on Guitar Hero. Well I noticed that I only had a few songs left to beat the game on easy level, so I did that instead. For those of you who have played both Guitar Hero and Rock Band, you will know that easy on Rock Band is much easier than easy on Guitar Hero. It took me quite a few tries to beat some of those last songs on the easy mode. After that, I was a little scared to try the medium, but I did and it wasn't that bad. Yes I guess I did have another lazy day on Sunday. On a positive note I did finish washing all of the laundry in the laundry room, but now I still have to do the laundry that has been collecting in our bedroom and bathroom. Alas there may never be a day when all of the laundry is done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home