I can't stop counting!!
I don't know what it is about winter, but for some reason it makes me want to do crafty projects. I have this huge problem with not finishing one project before going onto the next project. I am in the midst of several bead projects and have beads literally all over my craft room. I have not yet finished the edging on the baby afgahn, although the body is done. I'm in the middle of knitting a cute scarf. I started a new project for Olivia for her birthday (I'll provide details after her birthday on Sunday, sorry Jason and Kara). I want to make these cute accordian photo books. I bought a crap load of yarn at the Dollar Tree in I Falls this weekend ($1 yarn, how can you resist that) for who knows what projects. I also have three requests for the cool hat that I made for myself this weekend. I'm starting to think that I might have gotten a little carried away.


1 Comments:
Sounds like you have a ton of projects! Dont worry about me. Its going to be a long winter, you can give me a hat next year when I graduate! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home