Halloween was pretty fun!
Well we didn't have as many trick or treaters as my parents do, but we did get quite a few. I estimated around 150. I guess I know not to buy that much candy next year. I especially enjoyed having our friends come over with the baby trick or treaters. Our friends Jason and Kara came over with their 11 month old daughter Olivia. Olivia was dressed up as a skunk. She was the darned cutest skunk I've ever seen. Karen and Greg came over with their 8 month old son Matthew. Matthew was dressed as a dragon. I have to say he was the darned cutest dragon that I've ever seen. I did take some pictures, but I'll have to post them later.
I've made some real progress on getting my baby afghan done. I'm hoping to have it almost finished by Friday. I will be going up north to I Falls on Friday to participate in my mom's United Way fundraiser. If I have the afghan almost done by that point, hopefully my grandma can help me with the finishing touches. If all goes well, maybe I'll make another blanket.
Saturday was a hard day for me. I was very tired. I felt bad that I didn't do much outside since the weather was so nice, but I just didn't feel good. I stayed up late on Halloween and then had to get up early for skating. We start at 7am on Saturdays so I have to be up at 6 am to get to the rink on time. It was nice to get the extra sleep on Sunday, but it didn't help much, I couldn't shake my funk. The benefit was more work done on the blanket, but still it sucked to waste such a nice weekend. I know that we aren't going to have a nice week for a long time now.
Its kind of weird that I've lived in Minnesota for such a long time, but still I really don't want winter to come. I'm not ready for it yet. I never even finished planting all of my flowers in my gardens!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home