Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blue mascara? REALLY?

My makeup bag has disappeared. I haven't seen it since Bryce and Elise's wedding. I'm thinking I must have left it at the hotel or something. Since all of my makeup was in the bag, I have just not been wearing any for a while. Not that that is much of a change for me, I usually only wear makeup when I think I need to. Well one of these occasions came up, I had a mediation and I wanted to wear some makeup. I didn't really feel like spending the money at Macy's to replace all of the Clinique makeup that I lost in case it might turn up, so I headed off to Walmart, yes Walmart. I never really shop there, but I also wanted to pick up some yarn and you can't buy yarn at Target. So anyway, I just wanted to get some simple stuff. I went to the Maybelline section and grabbed a tube of Great Lash mascara, you know the stuff in the pink tube with the green top. Well you can imagine my surprise when the next morning I opened the tube and there it was, yes BLUE mascara. It hadn't even occurred to me at the time, that they make mascara in colors other than black. Have I missed something, or didn't blue mascara go out in the 80s?

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Anne said...

I have some purple mascara that I really like. But you can't really tell unless the light hits it just right.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Kathryn said...

Green mascara makes my green eyes look really neat. Colored mascara has been back "in" for some time now. Dont think I could pull off blue though.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home