Grr scale...
So I haven't really weighted myself since the morning when I hurt my back. Usually my back pain is worse in the morning and I have a hard time standing on the scale, until it wants to calculate my weight and get back to me. I hadn't thought that I had been eating terribly the past few days, I don't really even have any really bad foods in the house. Everything is low calorie or weight watchers friendly. The main thing is that I haven't been exercising due to my back, and I wasn't that conscious about drinking my water. Anyways, I stepped on the scale this morning and somehow I've gained 5lbs since Wednesday morning. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Well it looks like I'm going to have to find some way to exercise today and tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe the recumbent bike at the gym or I wonder if the gym has a water aerobics class?
I'm back at work today. I think maybe my chair just really sucks, but my back is hurting again as I sit here. Its like this really dull throbbing pain. I guess its more annoying than painful. When will this go away?
There was much progress on the hardwood floors this weekend. I am so thankful for all of the help that we got from friends and family. We have pretty much finished the living room/dining room area, and work has begun on preparing the sub floor for the family room. I'm hoping that after the Twin Cities Marathon, Eli and I can kick it into gear and get the rest of the flooring done. I would love to see the hardwood floors done by the end of October. I think that is a realistic goal, but I guess we'll see. Eli has been really busy lately with school and work. He finally allowed himself to take a rest Sunday afternoon, we watched the remainder of the Twins game after everyone left, and then napped. I made some homemade pizza's for dinner. I really like making my own pizza, you can put as much of the toppings on as you want! After dinner, Eli wrapped the leftovers in tin foil and put them in the fridge. I have always wondered though is tin foil really good for storing foods in the fridge? I've never really invested any time looking into this, but it seems to me using plastic wrap is usually pretty air tight, but I can't see the same air tight qualities in tin foil. Anyone have an opinion on this, or maybe is curious and googled it?


1 Comments:
I like the new layout! Dont get frustrated about the weight, just take it one day at a time. Foil is fine for storing things in the fridge. I like it better for pizza than plastic wrap myself. Sometimes the pizza gets soggy in plastic wrap and seems to keep better in foil. Cant wait to see you this week! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home